Drawing attention to your images has never been easier. Here are some ways to use Skitch:
- When you’re at a conference, take a snapshot of the people you meet, annotate it with their names and save it into Evernote.
- Annotate any image, screenshot or photo saved in Evernote thanks to a streamlined Skitch/Evernote integration.
- Download a screenshot attached to email. Open it in Skitch and add your comments. Save to Evernote for later review.
- Take a snapshot of something awesome, resize it, draw an arrow, add a caption, then post the image on Twitter or Facebook.
- Grab a picture of a whiteboard in a meeting or lecture, add a comment and save to Evernote.
- Quickly sketch out a map, diagram or unicorn!
Powerful features to help you get even more out of Skitch:
- Zoom and crop images.
- Create smooth, lines and scribbles to explain an idea.
- Add text using a special high-contrast coloring scheme for readability.
- Markup text with the semi-opaque highlighter tool.
- Re-position and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time.
- Share your work with with any application that accepts images.
Skitch is fast and fun!
- Draw on maps: Sketch and share a route or point out a location;
- Save images to your SD card;
- Easily move and resize text around without switching tools.
Less description »
Latest version: 1.4.31 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)
Sources and More: