Overview: The most functional and customizable player for your video and music in phone.
Requirements: Android OS 1.5 +
You can’t use widget if installed to SD!*
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders — in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- ID3 editing
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
Meridian Media Player’s professional features (Visit http://goo.gl/QHT9 for more information):
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position
- When playing, tap on 4×3, 3×4, or 4×4 widget’s song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- Can set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Window Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- 4×4, 4×3, 3×4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
- Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- AudioBook tab
- Sleep timer
- Cue music file support
- Subtitle adjustment
- Brightness adjusting gesture
Create an “AudioBook” directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the directory in AudioBook tab, tap it will play the audiobook.
Then go to preference page, navigate through General -> Tabs, here you can enable or disable the audiobook tab.
What’s in this version:
Fix 4×4 widget button issue
Fix stop resuming from calling bug
Download Meridian Media Player Pro v2.1.11 CyberAndroid