- Support developers
- Ad free version
- Dark Theme (Night Mode)
- Medium Widgets
- Google Reader Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your offce, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
- 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles uptodate.
- User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
- Offline Reading: Download and read your articles withour internet connection.
- Themes: gReader support Black, Blue and Dark (Pro) Themes
- Easy Navigation: Navigate through the articles with intuitice touch gesture.
- Folders / Tags: Displaying your feeds in folder and tags
- Subscribing: (Un)subscribing your feeds directly in gReader
- Auto synchronization: Synchronize your feed automatically for a periodic time
- Notification: Keep you update with notification
- Sharing: Share your favorite articles with your friends with a simple single-click via Email, Facebook, Twitter, …
- Searching: Let you search for articles in subscriptions
- Widget: Adds an Unread Count app widget
- Text Mode View: Reduce articles to text-only version. Easy to read.
- Inverse Webpage: Inverse the color of the article page
- Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
- Editing Subscriptions/Folders: Edit your subscriptions directly in gReader.
- People you follow: Folow the feed of your friends
- Recommended items / sources: View your recommended items or add recommended sources in gReader
- HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
What’s in this version:
What’s new in v2.6.2
Rearranging feed/folder order (Menu->Manage Sources)
Volume key action for scrolling item list
Improve offline caching speed
Added item sort by feed
Option for enabling Hardware acceleration (Settings->Look and Feel)
Bug fixes: zoom in simplified cache, Media player issue, redering issue
Sources and More: