Requirements: Android version 2.3 and higher
Overview: 360 Panorama by Occipital makes its debut on Android!
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your Android phone into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Uploaded panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your Occipital account for access from any desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360VERSE.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
360 Panorama is new to Android, but check out what has been said about 360 Panorama for iPhone:
“Instant, awesome panoramas”- CNET
“Easy as pie…impressively sharp.” – Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” – TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
“Just download this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope…” – Chamillionaire
DEVICE SUPPORT INFO
Don’t see your device? Many devices not listed are believed to work properly but have not been verified by our team.
** Devices working or expected to be working: **
Atrix – not verified
Atrix 4G – verified
Atrix 2 – verified
Droid 3 – verified
Droid Bionic – verified
Droid Charge – verified
Droid X2 – not verified
G2x – not verified
Galaxy Nexus – not verified
Galaxy S – verified
Galaxy SII T-Mobile – verified
Galaxy SII AT&T – fixed12 – verified
Galaxy SII Sprint – fixed1 – verified
HTC Desire HD – not verified
HTC Evo 3D – verified
HTC Evo 4G – verified
HTC Incredible 2 – not verified
HTC Thunderbolt – verified
Motorola Electrify – fixed 3 – not verified
Motorola Photon 4G – fixed 3 – not verified
Nexus One – verified
Nexus S – fixed 3 – verified
Xperia Mini Pro SK 17 – not verified
Xperia Ray – verified
** Devices working with known issues: **
** KEY: Issues fixed **
1. Fixed Images saved are grainy on certain devices.
2. Fixed Slow framerate on certain devices.
3. Fixed Crash when returning to capture on certain devices.
What’s in this version:
Capture sound added – can be toggled off
Exposure lock added (new feature in Ice Cream Sandwich – Android 4.0+) – can be toggled off
Fixed issue where saved panoramas didn’t always appear in device photo gallery on certain devices
Sources and More: